The CEM DT-356 Clamp Meter offers a full range of measurement features. The compact instrument size andjaws are designed for ergonomics andtight areas that are hard to reach.A large display is easy to see and read. If you're in the market for a digital clamp meter, Digital Tool Supply has the measurement tools you're searching for.
Shipping: calculated in the next step
- Function: Max Range : Basic Accuracy
- Voltage DC: 600V : ±(0.5%+1d)
- Voltage AC: 600V : ±(1.5%+2d)
- Current DC: 1000A : ±(2.0%+5d)
- Current AC: 1000A : ±(2.5%+4d)
- Resistance: 60MΩ : ±(3.0%+5d)
- Temperature: 1400ºF / 760ºC : ±(3.0%+3d)
- Capacitance: 4000uF : ±(2.5%+5d)
- Frequency: 10MHz : ±(1.2%+2d)
- Inrush Current: 600A : ±(1.5%+2d)
- Continuity Check: Buzzer sounds at 50Ω
- Diode Test: Test current 0.3mA
- Size(HxWxD): 230mm x 76mm x 40mm
- Weight: 315g
- Residential and commercial electrical test.
- Automotive test and measurement.
- CE,EMC & LVD
- EN: 61326
- EN: 61010-1
- EN: 61010-02-032
- EN: 61010-02-033